Brex Corporate Card
Brex Corporate Card for Startups:
Brex gives founders and finance teams 10x – 20x higher credit limits than what they would get with Amex, Chase or any other small business credit card option, and does so without requiring a personal guarantee.
Members & Startups eligible for the Start Package will receive:
●$50,000 in Brex Rewards points upon signup and waived card fees for life (equal to $500+
● No personal guarantee needed – we do not ask for a personal credit check or security
deposit during the application.
● Credit limits 10-20x higher than traditional small business corporate cards.
● Exclusive signup offers from the best products and tools for your business (e.g. AWS,
Google Ads, WeWork, Salesforce) worth over $50,000 in value.
● Earn points on every dollar spent with industry-leading multipliers: 7x on rideshare, 4x on
travel, 3x on restaurants, 2x on software subscriptions and 1x on all other transactions.
● Miles transfer program to 6 airlines (including Singapore Airlines, Qantas, Air France, and
more) and their loyalty programs, giving Brex customers access to book travel across all of
the major global airline alliances – Star Alliance, Oneword, and SkyTeam.
● 30-day charge card running on the Mastercard network. Enjoy global acceptance with no
foreign transaction fees.
● Make employee expenses seamless – automated receipt-capture and expense matching and
reconciliation via text and email. Instantly add new users and set spending limits.
● Simplify reconciliation with built-in integrations with NetSuite, Quickbooks, Xero and more.
Who is eligible for Brex for Startups?
– US-based businesses with an EIN; we have no restrictions as to where in the US the
business is based
– Must have $50k in your corporate bank account if venture-backed. Must have $100k in your
corporate bank account if self-funded or crowd-funded.
– Can be self-funded, venture-backed, or crowd-funded.
*Rewards points will be automatically added to the Brex dashboard after spending $1,000 on the
HOW TO REDEEM
Whoops, to unlock this benefit you have to be a Member. If you don’t have a membership, you should definitely get access!