IBM Cloud Program
Startup With IBM and accelerate your business. Get $3,000/month for 6 months* in IBM Cloud credits to access services like Cloud, AI, and Blockchain to build leading-edge solutions at scale, and then sell your solution to IBM’s global network or customers, partners, and developers.
Members & Startups/Businesses eligible will receive:
Startup with IBM is the single IBM program designed to provide startups access to up to $3,000/month for 6 months of technology usage credits, leading experts and enterprise-grade Cloud, Data, IoT, Blockchain and AI technologies to help solve real problems and ultimately help get their innovative products to market faster.
The ability to add AI functionality to your startup simply through Watson API’s
Launch on both Bare Metal and Virtual servers
Utilize GPUs, CPUs, Bandwidth, Storage, and More
Use the IBM Blockchain to simplify the developmental, governmental, and operational aspects of creating a blockchain solution
Store your data with Cloud Object Storage
And do so much more…
Expand your customer base and opportunities so your business can sell more and scale bigger.
Once you have at least one IBM Cloud service integrated into a solution, you are ready to sell with IBM
You create your solution listing on IBM Marketplace and gain global exposure to IBM customers and partners.
Activate IBM as your sales channel to reach new types of buyers you can’t reach alone.
In order to qualify for Startup with IBM, the startup must:
Be actively engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of its current or intended business – this software must be owned, not licensed, by the Startup.
Operate its own public website on their own domain.
Provide a contact email address on its own domain.
Meet the additional eligibility requirement associated with each program level. Startups and businesses must fit the following criteria:
– Not a consultancy service, government, edu, non-profit, blog, or bitcoin/crypto-mining company
– Has not previously applied / Is not currently enrolled in the program
– In a valid territory as the program is available in every country where IBM Cloud is offered.
– Up to Series A-level funding ($5M max.)
– Has a valid website / domain
– Less than 5 years old
– Startups/Business must have a company email which matches their company domain name.
– Startups/Business must operate its own public website on their own domain.
– Must have less than US$ 1,000,000 or equivalent in revenues during the 12 months immediately preceding the application.
– Clients will not be accepted who are simply reselling hosting services.
– IBM reserves the right to prioritize based on additional criteria.
HOW TO REDEEM
Whoops, to unlock this benefit you have to be a Member. If you don’t have a membership, you should definitely get access!